AbezAbez Is... 50% White, 50 % Pakistani, Muslim Hijab-wearing type female, Daughter of Momma, Sister of Owlie Wife of HF, Momma of Khalid, a special little boy with Autism, and Iman, a special little girl with especially big hair, Writer, Graphic Designer, Editor, Freelancer, Blogger, Inhaler of Chocolate
Right Brain Left Brain Islam poetry
Mortal Wounds BebeFiles Husbandfiles

 
My sister, De Owl

My Husband, who never updates!

Mona, who I don't visit enough

Hemlock, who I don't hug enough

Baji, the orginal robot monkey pirate

Prometheus, who buts brains to blog about Autism

Socrates, a blogger with Asperger's

Jo, a funnier Autism mom with a great blog

Autism Watch-  for logic-based information

ASAT- Assosciation for Science in Autism Treatments

Quack Watch- for current news and info on all sort of medical treatments

Expat Women Blog Directory

My Cousin- really, he's my cousin.  Wish he would update more.

 
 
 
 

Sunday, February 29, 2004

I ate a bonbon.

It had to happen eventually, what with there being a box of white bonbons in the house. Do I feel guilty for it? Absolutely not, which may be part of the problem. Here I am lifting weights, exercising and trying to get into better shape, and I go and sabotage myself with a bonbon. And let’s not even going to talk about the bowl of ice cream I just finished. It’s too traumatic and I’m not ready to discuss it yet.

The point is, sometimes I’m my own worst enemy. Though as my own enemy, I might be in good company. Apparently my father is in cahoots with the enemy, because he’s the one who bought the ice cream. And LilGrey too, cuz she bought the bonbons. *muwah!* (love thy enemy?)

But if I’m my own worst enemy, and junk food is my enemy too, then isn’t the enemy of the enemy my friend? And doesn’t that mean that the bonbons are my friends? And if the bonbons are my friends, then why are they out to get me? Why are they out to thwart my plans of fitness and good health. How could you do this to me? I thought we were friends!

Sheesh. With friends like this, who needs enemies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

 
Expat Women - Helping Women Living Overseas