AbezAbez Is... 50% White, 50 % Pakistani, Muslim Hijab-wearing type female, Daughter of Momma, Sister of Owlie Wife of HF, Momma of Khalid, a special little boy with Autism, and Iman, a special little girl with especially big hair, Writer, Graphic Designer, Editor, Freelancer, Blogger, Inhaler of Chocolate
Right Brain Left Brain Islam poetry
Mortal Wounds BebeFiles Husbandfiles

 
My sister, De Owl

My Husband, who never updates!

Mona, who I don't visit enough

Hemlock, who I don't hug enough

Baji, the orginal robot monkey pirate

Prometheus, who buts brains to blog about Autism

Socrates, a blogger with Asperger's

Jo, a funnier Autism mom with a great blog

Autism Watch-  for logic-based information

ASAT- Assosciation for Science in Autism Treatments

Quack Watch- for current news and info on all sort of medical treatments

Expat Women Blog Directory

My Cousin- really, he's my cousin.  Wish he would update more.

 
 
 
 

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Arf arf arf

Real-time in Abezistan

Me: answers doorbell
Man: Is your upper portion for rent?
Me: No, not at the moment, but it may be within two-three months.
Man: Oh, I heard it was going to be empty soon.
Me: It isn’t yet. (turning away from gate)
Man: Hey!
Me: Wha?
Man: (having a Eureka kinda moment) You’re not Pakistani, are you?

Scrabble-Babble
(the following are actual quotes from our nightly Scrabble Games. I’ve been collecting them on the score-sheets)

Mom, you know you’re just a trophy wife. –Aniraz
Arf arf arf, go eat dog barf. -Mom
The sanity train has left the station. -Aniraz
Dad, you are *such* a cheat. – Abez
Look, I made a seven-letter word, GGROCER. That’s a grocer with a stuttering problem, ha ha! -Dad
I almost made the mistake of putting the bag of chips next to mom, ha ha. -Abez

And I know, I know, this isn’t the bestest blog in the world, but man, first I ran out of DSL and now I’m out of brain power, and I have a list of emails a mile-high to reply to and this was the best I could come up with. Maybe tomorrow folks. Right now I'm gonna go crash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

 
Expat Women - Helping Women Living Overseas