AbezAbez Is... 50% White, 50 % Pakistani, Muslim Hijab-wearing type female, Daughter of Momma, Sister of Owlie Wife of HF, Momma of Khalid, a special little boy with Autism, and Iman, a special little girl with especially big hair, Writer, Graphic Designer, Editor, Freelancer, Blogger, Inhaler of Chocolate
Right Brain Left Brain Islam poetry
Mortal Wounds BebeFiles Husbandfiles

 
My sister, De Owl

My Husband, who never updates!

Mona, who I don't visit enough

Hemlock, who I don't hug enough

Baji, the orginal robot monkey pirate

Prometheus, who buts brains to blog about Autism

Socrates, a blogger with Asperger's

Jo, a funnier Autism mom with a great blog

Autism Watch-  for logic-based information

ASAT- Assosciation for Science in Autism Treatments

Quack Watch- for current news and info on all sort of medical treatments

Expat Women Blog Directory

My Cousin- really, he's my cousin.  Wish he would update more.

 
 
 
 

Thursday, August 05, 2004

I'm being a bad blogger, and I know it. *hangs head*

It's not that there's nothing exciting going on, or that I don't have anything to say, but I simply don't have the time to sit down at the computer for more than half-hour increments, time enough only to check my email and give brief replies. Even sitting down has become a luxury, dramatic as that may seem, due to the constant GO!GO!GO! of preparing for camp/finalizing workshops/being on vacation/partying till midnight.

You know how that works. You wake up at ten (entirely too early I say) and get to a meeting. You work for a few hours, and then someone suggests food. You go out for food and come back to work. You finish eventually, and then someone breaks out the DDR Max and you have no choice but to play until your body is sore and your face hurts from laughing so much. That would be till about 11:30, and by then your whole day has gone by and you still haven't sat down on a computer, let alone had the time to write a blog.

Camp begins on Saturday morning, and from that Saturday until Friday the 13th (*gasp!*) we won't have any phone/computer/internet access. Such is camp.

But yeah, back to the point. Due to the fact that I am deficient in both brain power and time, I'm getting bad at this blog thing. So instead of a proper blog, we'll just do a FAQ session, ok? You may leave proper (though not necessarily relevant) questions in the comments of this post. You can ask anything, just don't expect me to answer it if I don't like the question. MWAhahaaa!!

-he he-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

 
Expat Women - Helping Women Living Overseas