AbezAbez Is... 50% White, 50 % Pakistani, Muslim Hijab-wearing type female, Daughter of Momma, Sister of Owlie Wife of HF, Momma of Khalid, a special little boy with Autism, and Iman, a special little girl with especially big hair, Writer, Graphic Designer, Editor, Freelancer, Blogger, Inhaler of Chocolate
Right Brain Left Brain Islam poetry
Mortal Wounds BebeFiles Husbandfiles

 
My sister, De Owl

My Husband, who never updates!

Mona, who I don't visit enough

Hemlock, who I don't hug enough

Baji, the orginal robot monkey pirate

Prometheus, who buts brains to blog about Autism

Socrates, a blogger with Asperger's

Jo, a funnier Autism mom with a great blog

Autism Watch-  for logic-based information

ASAT- Assosciation for Science in Autism Treatments

Quack Watch- for current news and info on all sort of medical treatments

Expat Women Blog Directory

My Cousin- really, he's my cousin.  Wish he would update more.

 
 
 
 

Monday, August 21, 2006

The Bebefiles: AMBUSH!

I should have known what was coming when I saw how close the box of q-tips was to the edge. I should have moved them when I placed Khalid on the bed to change his diaper. I should have known that a kid who has mastered spitting up not on my shirt, but in my shirt, would be able to take advantage of the q-tips' precarious position.

Bebe's Plan for Revenge for Putting Bebe to sleep last night at the wee hour of 11.

Step 1: Pre-place box of 200 q-tips on the edge of bed.

Step 2: Soil diaper.

Step 3: Allow self to be placed on bed and freed of diaper, thus exposing lethal weaponry.

Step 4: Kick Q-tips off of bed, scattering them precisely within range of lethal weaponry.

Step 5: Allow mother to stoop to pick up q-tips, foolishly leaving lethal weaponry exposed.

Step 6: Ready.

Step 7: Aim.

Step 8: FIRE!

Step 9: Beam joyously as you soak momma's back in a fresh, steady stream of revenge.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

 
Expat Women - Helping Women Living Overseas