AbezAbez Is... 50% White, 50 % Pakistani, Muslim Hijab-wearing type female, Daughter of Momma, Sister of Owlie Wife of HF, Momma of Khalid, a special little boy with Autism, and Iman, a special little girl with especially big hair, Writer, Graphic Designer, Editor, Freelancer, Blogger, Inhaler of Chocolate
Right Brain Left Brain Islam poetry
Mortal Wounds BebeFiles Husbandfiles

 
My sister, De Owl

My Husband, who never updates!

Mona, who I don't visit enough

Hemlock, who I don't hug enough

Baji, the orginal robot monkey pirate

Prometheus, who buts brains to blog about Autism

Socrates, a blogger with Asperger's

Jo, a funnier Autism mom with a great blog

Autism Watch-  for logic-based information

ASAT- Assosciation for Science in Autism Treatments

Quack Watch- for current news and info on all sort of medical treatments

Expat Women Blog Directory

My Cousin- really, he's my cousin.  Wish he would update more.

 
 
 
 

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Mortally wounded my fingers while dismantling 15-foot trampoline. Will dramaticize it later. Right now it hurts to type.

Have a laff instead: from www.funnycleanjokes.com

You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, My God, you're right! I never would've thought of that!
-Dave Barry

We have women in the military, but they don't put us in the front lines. They don't know if we can fight, if we can kill. I think we can. All the general has to do is walk over to the women and say, You see the enemy over there? They say you look fat in those uniforms.
-Elayne Boosler

I am not the boss of my house. I don't know how I lost it. I don't know when I lost it. I don't think I ever had it. But I've seen the boss's job and I don't want it.
-Bill Cosby

If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
-George Carlin

Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I don't like and give her a house.
-Lewis Grizzard

The problem with the designated driver program, it's not a desirable job. But if you ever get sucked into doing it, have fun with it. At the end of the night, drop them off at the wrong house.
-Jeff Foxworthy

Don't spend two dollars to dry clean a shirt. Donate it to the Salvation Army instead. They'll clean it and put it on a hanger. Next morning buy it back for seventy five cents.
--William Coronel

Sometimes I think war is God's way of teaching us geography.
--Paul Rodriguez

Some women hold up dresses that are so ugly and they always say the same thing: This looks much better on.' On what? On fire?
--Marsha Warfield

I went into a McDonald's yesterday and said, I'd like some fries. The girl at the counter said, Would you like some fries with that?
--Jay Leno

I'm desperately trying to figure out why kamikaze pilots wore helmets.
--Dave Edison

If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by candlelight.
--George Gobel

Suppose you were an idiot... and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.
--Mark Twain

I just broke up with someone and the last thing she said to me was, You'll never find anyone like me again! I'm thinking, 'I should hope not! If I don't want you, why would I want someone like you?'
--Larry Miller

My mom said she learned how to swim when someone took her out in the lake and threw her off the boat. I said, 'Mom, they weren't trying to teach you how to swim.'
--Paula Poundstone

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they seem okay, then it's you.
--Rita Mae Brown

Now they show you how detergents take out bloodstains, a pretty violent image there. I think if you've got a T-shirt with a bloodstain all over it, maybe laundry isn't your biggest problem. Maybe you should get rid of the body before you do the wash.
--Jerry Seinfeld

Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh my God....I could be eating a slow learner.
--Lynda Montgomery

Why is it that when we talk to God we're said to be praying, but when God talks to us we're schizophrenic?
--Lily Tomlin

The reason most people play golf is to wear clothes they would not be caught dead in otherwise.
--Roger Simon

Golf -- a good walk spoiled.
--Mark Twain

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

 
Expat Women - Helping Women Living Overseas