AbezAbez Is... 50% White, 50 % Pakistani, Muslim Hijab-wearing type female, Daughter of Momma, Sister of Owlie Wife of HF, Momma of Khalid, a special little boy with Autism, and Iman, a special little girl with especially big hair, Writer, Graphic Designer, Editor, Freelancer, Blogger, Inhaler of Chocolate
Right Brain Left Brain Islam poetry
Mortal Wounds BebeFiles Husbandfiles

 
My sister, De Owl

My Husband, who never updates!

Mona, who I don't visit enough

Hemlock, who I don't hug enough

Baji, the orginal robot monkey pirate

Prometheus, who buts brains to blog about Autism

Socrates, a blogger with Asperger's

Jo, a funnier Autism mom with a great blog

Autism Watch-  for logic-based information

ASAT- Assosciation for Science in Autism Treatments

Quack Watch- for current news and info on all sort of medical treatments

Expat Women Blog Directory

My Cousin- really, he's my cousin.  Wish he would update more.

 
 
 
 

Wednesday, June 09, 2004


bloggerbot test pic. Testing, testing, check Hammie, one two three.. Posted by Hello

Well, I'm being bad today. And there's watermelon in my lap. It leapt off my fork. *geronimo!* After a long and boring wait for my mother at the dentist's office this morning, I sped off to Chai's house to chill with literaunty and ismo. (oh, and you too Chai). I came home at a reasonable time but I brought Ismo with me, and we played about two solid hours of video games while eating shameful amounts of gingersnaps. After dropping Ismo off, Aniraz and I went to the tailor and then went shopping, where we bought:

cloth
thread
a pair of shoes
No french fries (boy was I disappointed)

After coming home at 9:30 we had dinner and I have been lounging about the house ever since. Lounging isn't a morally reprehensible act in and of itself, but when you consider how steeped I am in old emails, pressing housework and dirty laundry, such laziness could be counted as major domestic sin.

So I've done absolutely nothing productive today. Maybe I should take the watermelon out of my lap. Or maybe not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

 
Expat Women - Helping Women Living Overseas