AbezAbez Is... 50% White, 50 % Pakistani, Muslim Hijab-wearing type female, Daughter of Momma, Sister of Owlie Wife of HF, Momma of Khalid, a special little boy with Autism, and Iman, a special little girl with especially big hair, Writer, Graphic Designer, Editor, Freelancer, Blogger, Inhaler of Chocolate
Right Brain Left Brain Islam poetry
Mortal Wounds BebeFiles Husbandfiles

 
My sister, De Owl

My Husband, who never updates!

Mona, who I don't visit enough

Hemlock, who I don't hug enough

Baji, the orginal robot monkey pirate

Prometheus, who buts brains to blog about Autism

Socrates, a blogger with Asperger's

Jo, a funnier Autism mom with a great blog

Autism Watch-  for logic-based information

ASAT- Assosciation for Science in Autism Treatments

Quack Watch- for current news and info on all sort of medical treatments

Expat Women Blog Directory

My Cousin- really, he's my cousin.  Wish he would update more.

 
 
 
 

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Dear Blogistan

It's 3 am but both halves of my brain are in agreement at the moment: we're hungry. We are also sad to report that we've not only had dinner, but also dessert 1 and dessert 2, as well as a pinch of dessert 3. What can I say, there are some days when you just want to eat things, as in- every things. yes.

Hmmm. I wanted to write a valid post when I logged in today, but I think this is going to be one of those lazy posts where I write whatever comes to mind and hope that people don't throw rotten tomatoes at my shoutbox.

*ducks*

I don't have to update, I could let it slide a few days, but when no one updates my blog, I stop coming. Kids these days have such short attention spans...

Where am I again? Oh yes, Engrish. If you don't usually follow my ridiculous Engrish links, I beg of you to do so at least this once. I want someone else to see this T-shirt found in Tokyo so that people don't think I just made it up to sound disturbing. It's too difficult to explain. I don't know whether I should laugh or cringe.

Peace & Dessert Grease

-Abez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

 
Expat Women - Helping Women Living Overseas