AbezAbez Is... 50% White, 50 % Pakistani, Muslim Hijab-wearing type female, Daughter of Momma, Sister of Owlie Wife of HF, Momma of Khalid, a special little boy with Autism, and Iman, a special little girl with especially big hair, Writer, Graphic Designer, Editor, Freelancer, Blogger, Inhaler of Chocolate
Right Brain Left Brain Islam poetry
Mortal Wounds BebeFiles Husbandfiles

 
My sister, De Owl

My Husband, who never updates!

Mona, who I don't visit enough

Hemlock, who I don't hug enough

Baji, the orginal robot monkey pirate

Prometheus, who buts brains to blog about Autism

Socrates, a blogger with Asperger's

Jo, a funnier Autism mom with a great blog

Autism Watch-  for logic-based information

ASAT- Assosciation for Science in Autism Treatments

Quack Watch- for current news and info on all sort of medical treatments

Expat Women Blog Directory

My Cousin- really, he's my cousin.  Wish he would update more.

 
 
 
 

Monday, October 18, 2004

RB: psst, you still awake?
LB: yeah, somewhat. What’s up?
RB: Did you see the MRI report?
LB: Yeah...
RB: Good thing it came out normal, otherwise we might have been in big trouble…
LB: Trouble? What do you mean?
RB: Ever hear the term ‘partial lobotomy?’
LB: Oi! Don’t say the ‘L’ word! This is all your fault anyway.
RB: How is this my fault? You’re in charge of the right side of the body, not me.
LB: Yeah, but you’ve got the nerve with the faulty wiring. You’re short-circuiting everything.
RB: Excuse me, but it’s not like you’re doing your part to help out either. That hot chocolate you made the other day was weird!
LB: Yeah? And whose lack of motor skills nearly dropped us down the stairs eh?
RB: Lack of motor skills?!?! Why I oughtta…
LB: Not if I first!
RB: woop woop woop!
LB: nyul nyuk nyuk!

*three-stooges style battle ensues*

Meanwhile…

Momma: How’s your head feeling Abez?
Abez: It feels strange, first one side hurts and then the other, it’s almost like-
Momma: Like the two sides of your brain are at war?
Abez: Yeah. Imagine that.

-The End-


Alhamdulillah, the MRI sez everything in Brainistan is normal, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah. :) So now I get to take the results back to the Tabib and blame the 12th cranial nerve instead.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

 
Expat Women - Helping Women Living Overseas