AbezAbez Is... 50% White, 50 % Pakistani, Muslim Hijab-wearing type female, Daughter of Momma, Sister of Owlie Wife of HF, Momma of Khalid, a special little boy with Autism, and Iman, a special little girl with especially big hair, Writer, Graphic Designer, Editor, Freelancer, Blogger, Inhaler of Chocolate
Right Brain Left Brain Islam poetry
Mortal Wounds BebeFiles Husbandfiles

 
My sister, De Owl

My Husband, who never updates!

Mona, who I don't visit enough

Hemlock, who I don't hug enough

Baji, the orginal robot monkey pirate

Prometheus, who buts brains to blog about Autism

Socrates, a blogger with Asperger's

Jo, a funnier Autism mom with a great blog

Autism Watch-  for logic-based information

ASAT- Assosciation for Science in Autism Treatments

Quack Watch- for current news and info on all sort of medical treatments

Expat Women Blog Directory

My Cousin- really, he's my cousin.  Wish he would update more.

 
 
 
 

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Wouldja like to take a sur-vay?

AssalamuAlaikum Every Mc Bodies who may still occasionally come to my blog. :) A friend of mine is compiling information on Muslim eating habits in Ramadan for an article, and needs help.

Can you please fill out this one-page survey?

JazakAllahuKheiran!

Up Next: RAMADAN IS COMING!! YAY!

6 Comments:

At 7/8/08 11:58 AM, Blogger baj said...

done. and now, hungry.

 
At 8/8/08 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

done.

and do share the results with us. Is it just a hard core fact gathering survey or your friend has any hypothesis?

 
At 8/8/08 1:31 AM, Blogger Saira said...

Done. Really good questions, I gotta say.

 
At 8/8/08 2:59 AM, Blogger ilmseeker said...

Thanks for filling out the survey guys! I'm using the results of this survey to write an article for a certain website where I am to compare the consumption habits of Muslims during Ramadan to that of the Prophet (saw) and I am to provide guidelines on how we can better follow the Sunnah in terms of what and how much we eat. My hypothesis is that we're consuming a whole lot more than we should be and instead of the month of Ramadan being a period of abstinence, refelction, and moderation it's becoming one of extravagance and indulgence! Let’s see what my results have to say though, so far they haven’t been TOO bad! :)

 
At 9/8/08 7:12 AM, Blogger Professor Moriarty said...

I'm a little rusty on the muslim eating habits...but if they complile redneck habits, put me in the "anything smaller n' me" category...

 
At 9/8/08 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do tell us where we'd be able to read the article when it's done

 

Post a Comment

Home

 
Expat Women - Helping Women Living Overseas