AbezAbez Is... 50% White, 50 % Pakistani, Muslim Hijab-wearing type female, Daughter of Momma, Sister of Owlie Wife of HF, Momma of Khalid, a special little boy with Autism, and Iman, a special little girl with especially big hair, Writer, Graphic Designer, Editor, Freelancer, Blogger, Inhaler of Chocolate
Right Brain Left Brain Islam poetry
Mortal Wounds BebeFiles Husbandfiles

 
My sister, De Owl

My Husband, who never updates!

Mona, who I don't visit enough

Hemlock, who I don't hug enough

Baji, the orginal robot monkey pirate

Prometheus, who buts brains to blog about Autism

Socrates, a blogger with Asperger's

Jo, a funnier Autism mom with a great blog

Autism Watch-  for logic-based information

ASAT- Assosciation for Science in Autism Treatments

Quack Watch- for current news and info on all sort of medical treatments

Expat Women Blog Directory

My Cousin- really, he's my cousin.  Wish he would update more.

 
 
 
 

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The believer is not broken by sorrow
Any more than a mountain is leveled by wind
And neither are battered, but shaped
By the force of storms they would weather

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 14/1/10 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, but those days in the sun, that are best appreciated, when the chill seeps in the cracks.

 
At 15/1/10 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just read ur post.. im so sorry about your loss. May Allah grant you courage to bear it.. you are mashallah a super mom and a super lady.
love and hugs
Fariah

 
At 16/1/10 7:45 AM, Blogger Ayesha said...

I am so sorry for your loss yaara. May Allah give you patience and courage.
I cannot even imagine how hard it would be on you. My very first little bebe is on its way and each and everyday my heart says a little prayer for him/her. I cannot share your sorrow but can send you lots of virtual hugs and prayers.

- Ayesha.

 
At 15/10/10 3:02 AM, Blogger American Muslima Writer said...

May Allah help you and guide you.

You can name it and keep it in your heart. It's good to name it to help the pain lessen a bit. After all it will be with you on the Day of Judgement pulling you to join it in Jannah.

Insha'Allah AMIN.

I lvoe this poem. I'm gonna copy it and put it on my wall. Really. I will. Thank you for being so open with your life and teaching us lessons in patience so when it befalls us we can think of you and remeber how we should act. May Allah help us and give us all easy lives and then Jannah. AMin.

 

Post a Comment

Home

 
Expat Women - Helping Women Living Overseas