AbezAbez Is... 50% White, 50 % Pakistani, Muslim Hijab-wearing type female, Daughter of Momma, Sister of Owlie Wife of HF, Momma of Khalid, a special little boy with Autism, and Iman, a special little girl with especially big hair, Writer, Graphic Designer, Editor, Freelancer, Blogger, Inhaler of Chocolate
Right Brain Left Brain Islam poetry
Mortal Wounds BebeFiles Husbandfiles

 
My sister, De Owl

My Husband, who never updates!

Mona, who I don't visit enough

Hemlock, who I don't hug enough

Baji, the orginal robot monkey pirate

Prometheus, who buts brains to blog about Autism

Socrates, a blogger with Asperger's

Jo, a funnier Autism mom with a great blog

Autism Watch-  for logic-based information

ASAT- Assosciation for Science in Autism Treatments

Quack Watch- for current news and info on all sort of medical treatments

Expat Women Blog Directory

My Cousin- really, he's my cousin.  Wish he would update more.

 
 
 
 

Saturday, September 02, 2006

quantity over quality, yeah baybee

I'm in the process of customizing this template, which of course means accidentally making the text in the 'About Me' section blue so that no one can read it. Oh yeah, I meant to do that...yessss...

And I would finish customizing it, but reality calls. It sez, "FOLD THE LAUNDRY!" and "WE WANT TEA!" and "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER!"

Reality is a strange place. Oh and last night, I did something I never ever thought I could, and according to Momma, HF, and LilGrey, never ever should. I removed my own stitches. I had two stitches inside of my mouth from last week's removal of a wisdom tooth (Abez: Now with 50% less wisdom!) and thanks to a pair of tweezers and a pair of scissors, I now have none. Admittedly, the idea gave me the heebie-jeebies for about ten minutes before I gave the stitches an experimental tug. That was relatively painless, so I gave them a snip and they practically fell out.

What was painful though, was the way HF grabbed me by the ear after he caught me. You know how your mom does that when she's scolding you? Hehe.

Yeah, that may be one of the weirdest things I've ever done.

Also, this may be one of the most random blogs I've ever written. Owlie is back! Hooray! And she brought me a DDR pad! And I was up until 2 am last night stomping away! And I am w00t! w00t I say, w00t!

By Abez, The End.

9 Comments:

At 2/9/06 1:48 PM, Blogger Carol said...

Hey, taking out your own stitches is a rite of passage into adulthood> Congrats Abez, you made it!

 
At 2/9/06 5:22 PM, Blogger Zee said...

Donknow watchu talking bout. I'm so boring I put myself in a coma.

 
At 3/9/06 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh gawd, you didn't. the image made me want to throw up.

 
At 4/9/06 5:12 PM, Blogger baj said...

grack! i had all 4 wisdom teeth taken out - does that mean i've got 100% less wisdom? that would explain why i was trying to feed the baby the remote control while his bottle stood on the arm of the couch . . .

 
At 4/9/06 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god, why! why, abez, why would you even think to take out your own stitches? from your MOUTH? it's not even like you can see clearly into there to assist with your own surgical procedure.

wow. did you sterilize teh tweezers and scissors too? that would've been the best part too, because that is the only valid reason to hold things purposely over a flame.

 
At 5/9/06 9:14 AM, Blogger Abez said...

Momma: Thanks Momma! Now all I need to do is give myself shots, and I can be awesome like you. :) **heart**

Owlie-Pie: I am happy-shappy you're back, moreso than I could ever express in this puny lil comment box. -grabs soap box instead- Proclaims: Owlie is the other head on my shoulders, the monkey without whom the menagerie of my life would never be complete, the cream cheese in my coffee, and the best co-nerd ever. I love thee.

Mona: I know you, you're just looking for an excuse. :p

Baj: Well, unfortunately, yes. But don't go blaming the 'remote control for breakfast' syndrome on the teeth, that's just sleep deprivation, and you can blame that for everything, all the was from broken dishes to canned foods 'put away' in the fridge. it happens matey. :)

Anju: Sterilazation- shmerilazation. :p What doesn't kill Sanchez makes Sanchez strong!

(and I rinsed my mouth out with hydrogen peroxide afterwards)

 
At 6/9/06 12:17 AM, Blogger Anjum said...

eWWWWW. rinsing your mouth with H202 is even worse than taking out your own stitches!!

 
At 7/9/06 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah, it's the gums that are left that give you the wisdom!!
love from Thyme (ask your mom!)

 
At 10/9/06 11:59 PM, Blogger Ol' Baby said...

hey, i've been lazy. i lost the address for where the keychains were supposed to be sent. please mail me
bhatt.hafsa@gmail.com
thanks so much!
love
hafsa

 

Post a Comment

Home

 
Expat Women - Helping Women Living Overseas