AbezAbez Is... 50% White, 50 % Pakistani, Muslim Hijab-wearing type female, Daughter of Momma, Sister of Owlie Wife of HF, Momma of Khalid, a special little boy with Autism, and Iman, a special little girl with especially big hair, Writer, Graphic Designer, Editor, Freelancer, Blogger, Inhaler of Chocolate
Right Brain Left Brain Islam poetry
Mortal Wounds BebeFiles Husbandfiles

 
My sister, De Owl

My Husband, who never updates!

Mona, who I don't visit enough

Hemlock, who I don't hug enough

Baji, the orginal robot monkey pirate

Prometheus, who buts brains to blog about Autism

Socrates, a blogger with Asperger's

Jo, a funnier Autism mom with a great blog

Autism Watch-  for logic-based information

ASAT- Assosciation for Science in Autism Treatments

Quack Watch- for current news and info on all sort of medical treatments

Expat Women Blog Directory

My Cousin- really, he's my cousin.  Wish he would update more.

 
 
 
 

Monday, September 11, 2006

Mortal Wounds: The next generation



There's nothing funny about pain, but the look on Bebe's face (brow wrinkled, lower lip protruding) followed by the offended little 'meep!' noise that he made when I accidentally beaned him in the face with Blue- that was funny. That was very, very funny.

I must be a horrible mother, because once when the cell phone I had been trying to hold between my ear and my shoulder slipped and bounced off of Bebe's forehead, I couldn't help but notice how his wide-open eyes and perfectly o-shaped mouth made him look like a surprised little coconut- and I laughed.

On a separate note: the moving and packing is about 80% complete, and we are now left with one mattress, a fridge, a washer, a stove, a kitchen and two bathrooms. There will be one last installment of work and then we should be shifted into the new house completely, InshaAllah. So if updates are few and far between these days, it's because I'm currently busy reigning over the Kingdom of Dustbunnies in Cardboardland.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12/9/06 4:45 AM, Blogger baj said...

is bebeface part roadrunner? meep meep!

 
At 12/9/06 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol...those two visuals made me laugh. I'm such a bad person, I find it hilarious when people fall and stuff like that. Ofcourse, not when it's serious, but rather than concern, my first reaction is a little laugh.

 

Post a Comment

Home

 
Expat Women - Helping Women Living Overseas