AbezAbez Is... 50% White, 50 % Pakistani, Muslim Hijab-wearing type female, Daughter of Momma, Sister of Owlie Wife of HF, Momma of Khalid, a special little boy with Autism, and Iman, a special little girl with especially big hair, Writer, Graphic Designer, Editor, Freelancer, Blogger, Inhaler of Chocolate
Right Brain Left Brain Islam poetry
Mortal Wounds BebeFiles Husbandfiles

 
My sister, De Owl

My Husband, who never updates!

Mona, who I don't visit enough

Hemlock, who I don't hug enough

Baji, the orginal robot monkey pirate

Prometheus, who buts brains to blog about Autism

Socrates, a blogger with Asperger's

Jo, a funnier Autism mom with a great blog

Autism Watch-  for logic-based information

ASAT- Assosciation for Science in Autism Treatments

Quack Watch- for current news and info on all sort of medical treatments

Expat Women Blog Directory

My Cousin- really, he's my cousin.  Wish he would update more.

 
 
 
 

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Eid Mubarak!

AssalamuAlaikum and Eid Mubarak everypeoples. Whateverypeoples still read my blog anyway -koff-. I have laryngitis. And an upper respiratory infection. Interested parties may email for a free sample, and I will attach a sample of my germs. Cuz that's all I got. And don't say I never gave ye nuttin..

;)

Please remember us in your duas. Still craptastically sick.

3 Comments:

At 19/12/07 9:42 PM, Blogger Saira said...

Awww, have one of those triple Eid *huggles*!

Khair mubarak!

 
At 20/12/07 1:07 AM, Blogger baj said...

khair mubarak and get well soon!

 
At 20/12/07 11:27 PM, Blogger yasmine said...

ahhh i'm catching up on posts - MABROUK on the LITTLE BEAN! =) i'm so, so happy for you all. and it gives me warm, fuzzy feelings to know how in-synch you and baji are with this pregnancy deal. all your kids are going to grow up together. what rockstars!

re. the laryngitis and upper respiratory infection: feel better soon, inshaAllah. wishing you an eid mubarak, and good health. LOVE!

 

Post a Comment

Home

 
Expat Women - Helping Women Living Overseas