AbezAbez Is... 50% White, 50 % Pakistani, Muslim Hijab-wearing type female, Daughter of Momma, Sister of Owlie Wife of HF, Momma of Khalid, a special little boy with Autism, and Iman, a special little girl with especially big hair, Writer, Graphic Designer, Editor, Freelancer, Blogger, Inhaler of Chocolate
Right Brain Left Brain Islam poetry
Mortal Wounds BebeFiles Husbandfiles

 
My sister, De Owl

My Husband, who never updates!

Mona, who I don't visit enough

Hemlock, who I don't hug enough

Baji, the orginal robot monkey pirate

Prometheus, who buts brains to blog about Autism

Socrates, a blogger with Asperger's

Jo, a funnier Autism mom with a great blog

Autism Watch-  for logic-based information

ASAT- Assosciation for Science in Autism Treatments

Quack Watch- for current news and info on all sort of medical treatments

Expat Women Blog Directory

My Cousin- really, he's my cousin.  Wish he would update more.

 
 
 
 

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wow.

Because this is the Best. Email. Ever. Received just a few minutes ago. From my beloved. God Bless.

----

Dear Beloved,

I apologize if the contents in this mail are contrary to your moral ethics which I feel may be of great disturbance to your personal life, but I feel quite safe dealing with you. Though this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it remains the fastest, surest and most secured medium of communication. However, this correspondence is purely private, and it should be treated as such. I am contacting you based on trust and confidentiality. I have reposed higher confidence in your ability to handle this matter perfectly for my sake. I am serious minded person. I am Mrs. Judith Shumejda, I am 51 years old, a widow to late Mr.John Shumejda who was the President of agricultural equipment giant AGCO Corp, who perished on the 4th of January 2002 in a plane crash in Birmingham.

After going through some files of my late husband, I discovered a Deposit Certificate of (£15Million) (Fifteen Million Pounds) with a Bank in London. But due my sickness, I have not been able to claim this fund from the Bank, as I have been in the hospital in Liverpool and my sickness continue getting worst. I am suffering from a protracted cancer of the lungs which has affected my brain. From all indication my condition is really deteriorating, and my doctors have courageously advised me that I may not live beyond the next Six months to eight months, this is because the cancer stage has reached a critical stage.

Please View the Website below:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/1742404.stm
http://edition.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/europe/01/04/england.plane/


Please in your response, send me the following information to enable me validate you as the legal beneficiary of this funds:

1) Your full names:
2) Mobile phone number/home phone number/office phone number:
3) Age:
4) Address and Marital status:
5) Company's name & address:
6) Precent Country:
7) Name of your next of kin:

These whole information is what I need from you so that I can present a Letter of Authorisation to the Bank where the money is deposited to contact you as the beneficiary for this funds transfer. Send your urgent response to (helpmrsJudithshumejda@gmail.com)

Your assistant will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and God bless.

Mrs. Judith Shumejda

9 Comments:

At 26/3/09 7:02 AM, Blogger Carol said...

These emails come to you because you LOVE them SOOOOO much. THey are good for many laughs, are they not?

 
At 26/3/09 4:34 PM, Blogger wayfarer said...

i like how the cancer of the lungs has affected her brain lol.

 
At 28/3/09 2:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you betrayed her trust by posting this publicly... How would your beloved feel if she found out?

 
At 29/3/09 11:14 AM, Blogger Abez said...

I know, how morally contrary for me to publicize such a correspondence which is purely private, and it should be treated as such!

:p

 
At 2/4/09 4:41 AM, Blogger American Muslima Writer said...

For someone with a sick brain she uses a lot of BIG WORDS and phrases....

 
At 6/4/09 8:31 PM, Anonymous al-Ghariba said...

she uses big words and phrases cos she used google translator.

 
At 7/4/09 2:06 AM, Blogger Carol said...

update. How was the conference and what are the kidos up to these days.

 
At 10/4/09 2:36 PM, Blogger Vaqas said...

oh wow
smoothtalk!

 
At 12/4/09 4:37 PM, Blogger Zee said...

This (recent most) blob's for you! Checkcheckcheckitout.

 

Post a Comment

Home

 
Expat Women - Helping Women Living Overseas