AbezAbez Is... 50% White, 50 % Pakistani, Muslim Hijab-wearing type female, Daughter of Momma, Sister of Owlie Wife of HF, Momma of Khalid, a special little boy with Autism, and Iman, a special little girl with especially big hair, Writer, Graphic Designer, Editor, Freelancer, Blogger, Inhaler of Chocolate
Right Brain Left Brain Islam poetry
Mortal Wounds BebeFiles Husbandfiles

 
My sister, De Owl

My Husband, who never updates!

Mona, who I don't visit enough

Hemlock, who I don't hug enough

Baji, the orginal robot monkey pirate

Prometheus, who buts brains to blog about Autism

Socrates, a blogger with Asperger's

Jo, a funnier Autism mom with a great blog

Autism Watch-  for logic-based information

ASAT- Assosciation for Science in Autism Treatments

Quack Watch- for current news and info on all sort of medical treatments

Expat Women Blog Directory

My Cousin- really, he's my cousin.  Wish he would update more.

 
 
 
 

Friday, January 05, 2007

I love my family

BigBro: i am rubber your glue, bounces off me and sticks to you.

Me: Yeah well, there's a force field around the glue! (or it is then scraped off, concentrated, and sprayed on you in a mist form that settles on the rubber with no danger of bouncing back)

BigBro: impossible, that's like a fish saying he is protected by the sky

Me: and is the sky not doing a good job? I mean, when's the last time you saw a fish get hit with a meteor anyway?

BigBro: but the fish ends up in my plate, so the sky failed

Me: yeah, but then you could choke on a fishbone

BigBro: i always de-bone the fish

Me: alright alright, so there are no bones.

BigBro: and fish stick are not just yummy, but make good play swords and projectiles


That they do sir, that they do.

2 Comments:

At 5/1/07 11:30 PM, Blogger Saira said...

*sniggers*

Haha, my brothers go like that when they've been deprived of sleep.

 
At 13/1/07 6:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am still rubber and you are now Super Gorilla Glue. The one that we leave on peoples toilet seats for fun. Remember those days?

 

Post a Comment

Home

 
Expat Women - Helping Women Living Overseas