AbezAbez Is... 50% White, 50 % Pakistani, Muslim Hijab-wearing type female, Daughter of Momma, Sister of Owlie Wife of HF, Momma of Khalid, a special little boy with Autism, and Iman, a special little girl with especially big hair, Writer, Graphic Designer, Editor, Freelancer, Blogger, Inhaler of Chocolate
Right Brain Left Brain Islam poetry
Mortal Wounds BebeFiles Husbandfiles

 
My sister, De Owl

My Husband, who never updates!

Mona, who I don't visit enough

Hemlock, who I don't hug enough

Baji, the orginal robot monkey pirate

Prometheus, who buts brains to blog about Autism

Socrates, a blogger with Asperger's

Jo, a funnier Autism mom with a great blog

Autism Watch-  for logic-based information

ASAT- Assosciation for Science in Autism Treatments

Quack Watch- for current news and info on all sort of medical treatments

Expat Women Blog Directory

My Cousin- really, he's my cousin.  Wish he would update more.

 
 
 
 

Saturday, August 11, 2007

When your eyes feel wobbly

There are some days when you are so tired, and so sapped of energy, that the only will you can muster is to sigh very deeply. And maybe eat another cookie. Today is one of those days. I'm supposed to be working, but I'm actually reading pages and pages of information on the questions of what's permissible and what's not in cheese. Rats, I closed the links.. well, anyone who wants a copy can email me.

And Khalid is emptying the shoe cabinet, one sandal at a time. Here he comes with the high-heels I got married in (and never wore again). Ladies, I tell you, when it comes to buying shoes for your wedding, don't buy anything unless you can see yourself wearing it again. I have a closet full of shoes I haven't worn in two years.

Wow, this is a random blog.

*falls out of chair*

*falls asleep*

6 Comments:

At 12/8/07 8:30 AM, Blogger hemlock said...

may i recommend a great babysitter in nearby emirate of dubai :p

 
At 13/8/07 2:47 AM, Blogger Zee said...

You're off your rocker, quite literally.

Hey, do you have access to the stuff that we've stored? I very insanely left behind my good black jacket. And are you up for some random shopping for your wee sister in the great big world? *bats eyelashes*

 
At 13/8/07 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your sis's site needs login, so im leaving a comment for her here:

Try alternating doses of ibuprofen and acetomenaphin every 4-6 hours for the pain and get on a regimen of glucosamine chondroitin for the long run.

If you really can't get to the doc, find a friend to help you with these tests:

http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/Physical-examination-of-the-knee

-----

btw, the link to your site on her site needs fixin. also, have you seen this by any chance:

http://www.pbs.org/mormons/view/

 
At 14/8/07 5:28 AM, Blogger Zee said...

Thanks Bdr. I just went and got some Ibuprofen I'll grab someone and have them help me with the tests. Btw, are you a blogger, or a blurker?

 
At 14/8/07 9:53 PM, Blogger Abez said...

Thanks BDR- I've not yet seen the pbs documentary, though I definitely will now- I'm guessing you know our Momma is a Mormon?

 
At 15/8/07 6:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Owl-definite blurker

Abez-yea i do. the documentary is really well done btw. as an aside, i think the threshold is being reached where Mormonism is breaking through to the mainstream in America.

 

Post a Comment

Home

 
Expat Women - Helping Women Living Overseas