AbezAbez Is... 50% White, 50 % Pakistani, Muslim Hijab-wearing type female, Daughter of Momma, Sister of Owlie Wife of HF, Momma of Khalid, a special little boy with Autism, and Iman, a special little girl with especially big hair, Writer, Graphic Designer, Editor, Freelancer, Blogger, Inhaler of Chocolate
Right Brain Left Brain Islam poetry
Mortal Wounds BebeFiles Husbandfiles

 
My sister, De Owl

My Husband, who never updates!

Mona, who I don't visit enough

Hemlock, who I don't hug enough

Baji, the orginal robot monkey pirate

Prometheus, who buts brains to blog about Autism

Socrates, a blogger with Asperger's

Jo, a funnier Autism mom with a great blog

Autism Watch-  for logic-based information

ASAT- Assosciation for Science in Autism Treatments

Quack Watch- for current news and info on all sort of medical treatments

Expat Women Blog Directory

My Cousin- really, he's my cousin.  Wish he would update more.

 
 
 
 

Friday, February 08, 2008

Blog in a bottle-

I tell you, first-born kids have all the luck- Khalid got the Bebefiles and there may be at least a dozen entries devoted to him, but Mystery Bean not only has only the faintest of mentions, but is also frequently bounced up and down on by Khalid, who either has zero idea what's going on, or every certainty that competition is coming, and is doing his best to squash it early.

People have asked me whether Khalid seems to be reacting to the great, huge bump in my shirt. Well, he does like to drive his toy cars on it, but that's about it. Umm, and he likes to pet my stomach too, but this recent development isn't limited to me- he will reach up his HF's shirt and feel around there, and up my pants legs too, and any opportunity he can get to touch and poke bare skin he will take, regardless of whose it is.

We're still on borrowed internet time, so I must cut and run, will try to update more soon-

Queen Abez of Boxville

1 Comments:

At 8/2/08 9:49 PM, Blogger baj said...

ditto to everything you said! when i was preg with zp, every movement was noted and shared with tp and lb. but baby x could be turning cartwheels (and is right now) and yet all attention is trained on zp. zp has whole posts dedicated to him but baby x's arrival will be the funeral notice to my entire blog! poor second-borns. :)

 

Post a Comment

Home

 
Expat Women - Helping Women Living Overseas