AbezAbez Is... 50% White, 50 % Pakistani, Muslim Hijab-wearing type female, Daughter of Momma, Sister of Owlie Wife of HF, Momma of Khalid, a special little boy with Autism, and Iman, a special little girl with especially big hair, Writer, Graphic Designer, Editor, Freelancer, Blogger, Inhaler of Chocolate
Right Brain Left Brain Islam poetry
Mortal Wounds BebeFiles Husbandfiles

 
My sister, De Owl

My Husband, who never updates!

Mona, who I don't visit enough

Hemlock, who I don't hug enough

Baji, the orginal robot monkey pirate

Prometheus, who buts brains to blog about Autism

Socrates, a blogger with Asperger's

Jo, a funnier Autism mom with a great blog

Autism Watch-  for logic-based information

ASAT- Assosciation for Science in Autism Treatments

Quack Watch- for current news and info on all sort of medical treatments

Expat Women Blog Directory

My Cousin- really, he's my cousin.  Wish he would update more.

 
 
 
 

Friday, July 24, 2009

Sweetest little drumming game to play

I have to try this with Khalid. :) Many thanks to Anonymous for sharing the Autismgames link!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 29/7/09 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are most welcome.i hope it helps :) you and your family are always in my prayers..
i have been reading your blog before you closed it down and restarted it, i read your sisters blog and i absolutly loved your moms blog .. tell her to plese start writing again..
love and prayers

 
At 30/7/09 11:03 AM, Blogger Abez said...

Wow, my mom hasn't blogged for years- you've been around a really long time! It doesn't seem right that I don't even know your name! May I introduce myself?

*offers hand*

Hi, my name's Zeba. What's yours? :D

 
At 1/8/09 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol yes im an old one..! from the day you guys made your gingerjabies and posted about them you had me hooked :)
my name is Fariah =)

 
At 2/8/09 10:05 AM, Blogger Abez said...

Nice to meet you Fariah :) If you're ever in my part of the world please drop in on us for some gingerjabis :) It's been a while since I've baked recreationally, but I'm always looking for a good excuse to make cookies!

 
At 3/8/09 5:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wow =) thank you for the offer .. Inshallah i will some day taste them .

 

Post a Comment

Home

 
Expat Women - Helping Women Living Overseas