AbezAbez Is... 50% White, 50 % Pakistani, Muslim Hijab-wearing type female, Daughter of Momma, Sister of Owlie Wife of HF, Momma of Khalid, a special little boy with Autism, and Iman, a special little girl with especially big hair, Writer, Graphic Designer, Editor, Freelancer, Blogger, Inhaler of Chocolate
Right Brain Left Brain Islam poetry
Mortal Wounds BebeFiles Husbandfiles

 
My sister, De Owl

My Husband, who never updates!

Mona, who I don't visit enough

Hemlock, who I don't hug enough

Baji, the orginal robot monkey pirate

Prometheus, who buts brains to blog about Autism

Socrates, a blogger with Asperger's

Jo, a funnier Autism mom with a great blog

Autism Watch-  for logic-based information

ASAT- Assosciation for Science in Autism Treatments

Quack Watch- for current news and info on all sort of medical treatments

Expat Women Blog Directory

My Cousin- really, he's my cousin.  Wish he would update more.

 
 
 
 

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

five second update

Blog: A work in progress.

Bebe: Anti-sleep as usual, but also outputting cuteness at such intense levels as to nearly counter my sleep deprivation.

Life: Alhamdulillah, Good. :)

Work: Yes! I actually have enough projects coming my way that I can choose which ones I want to do; SubhanAllah, what a luxury!

HF: MIA: Spending more time in traffic for work than at home, I miss HF. :(

That's all folks! Real update coming soon to a blog near you.

7 Comments:

At 7/3/07 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm ... ive decided khalid is my cutest nephew ever. like EVERRRR
:D
im taking him on the weekend from you. you can fight it, but your efforts will be fruitless.

 
At 7/3/07 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah!
i love the layout! :D

 
At 7/3/07 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the layout is BEAUTIFUL, abez! i love the sunny, warm colors, and the handwriting in the background (is that your handwriting?). I see the word "edible" in there, and it makes me smile so much - reminds me of you and Baji's edible-y adorble babies!

PS: since you are the layout queen now, I have a quick question - do you know anything about how to remove the horizontal scrollbar at the bottom of a page? i'm having issues. booooo.

 
At 8/3/07 7:53 AM, Blogger Mona said...

loving the new layout.
hope all's well with you hon. i sent you an email and didn't get a reply - just wondering if that's because you're really tied up or you didn't get it.
du'as please.

 
At 8/3/07 7:41 PM, Blogger BaptizedLucifer said...

oiii u be working now? is cool.

 
At 9/3/07 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what? No category for LB/RB exchanges?

 
At 12/3/07 4:27 AM, Blogger Carol said...

So did Babeface whip out the plastic and buy the chair for you as an appology gift for keeping you sleep deprived for the past year?

 

Post a Comment

Home

 
Expat Women - Helping Women Living Overseas