AbezAbez Is... 50% White, 50 % Pakistani, Muslim Hijab-wearing type female, Daughter of Momma, Sister of Owlie Wife of HF, Momma of Khalid, a special little boy with Autism, and Iman, a special little girl with especially big hair, Writer, Graphic Designer, Editor, Freelancer, Blogger, Inhaler of Chocolate
Right Brain Left Brain Islam poetry
Mortal Wounds BebeFiles Husbandfiles

 
My sister, De Owl

My Husband, who never updates!

Mona, who I don't visit enough

Hemlock, who I don't hug enough

Baji, the orginal robot monkey pirate

Prometheus, who buts brains to blog about Autism

Socrates, a blogger with Asperger's

Jo, a funnier Autism mom with a great blog

Autism Watch-  for logic-based information

ASAT- Assosciation for Science in Autism Treatments

Quack Watch- for current news and info on all sort of medical treatments

Expat Women Blog Directory

My Cousin- really, he's my cousin.  Wish he would update more.

 
 
 
 

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Possibly one of the more interesting evenings spent shopping

There is no way to describe how hysterically funny as well as deliciously relaxing it is to sit in a showroom massage chair (The OTOCare Deluxe, only 6,500dhs!) with the foot rest up and the remote control in Bebeface's hands. I laughed until my stomach hurt while being massaged randomly by Khalid's ham-fisted grip on the remote control.

The salesman in the corner was trying very hard not to be seen laughing. He turned pink. Khalid cooed and growled and mashed at the remote control, turning the chair off a few times and turning the intensity up regularly, until I felt like I was being pummeled by an pair of oompa-loompas who had been paid to hide behind the chair and rhythmically punch me in the back, shoulders, and uummm.. seat.

(oompa, loompa, doompity doo!
yes, we can beat on your tushy-tush too!)

SubhanAllah. :)

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 12/3/07 4:48 AM, Blogger Ol' Baby said...

oh man. i would love that right about now. but onto business. i need the address that HF wants those lego keychains to be sent to. pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase email me or mah momma!
love to you and bebe
: )
hb

 
At 12/3/07 6:54 AM, Blogger Mona said...

that does sound like fun! any kind of massage i'd be thanking God for right now. ANY kind.

 
At 13/3/07 9:37 AM, Blogger Crazed Teacher said...

aww thats so cute ....... the other day i saw this message chair in a store and i looked at mom and said yeah ill tell my hubbby to be to get that too ahahah, another item to my already long list

 
At 17/3/07 5:51 PM, Blogger Saira said...

awwww

You two are way too cute.

MashaAllah

I just found out my cousin is going to have a baby... I'll have to recommend this activity to her. Hahaha

 
At 17/3/07 11:11 PM, Blogger Carol said...

So, are you going to set up a fund where we can contribute to the cost of the chair? It sounds like a must have item.

 

Post a Comment

Home

 
Expat Women - Helping Women Living Overseas